Our anesthesia service maintenance agreements are designed to meet your needs
From basic preventative maintenance services and quality assurance inspections, to a complete rebuild of your anesthesia system, Metropolitan Medical Services is your one-stop shop for all your anesthesia and monitoring services and repairs. We currently offer three packages, based on our clients' needs:
Basic Service Agreement
Our Basic Service Agreement includes planned maintenance (PM) travel and labor costs. Vaporizer output concentration verification is performed during each scheduled preventative maintenance visit. Technical telephone support 24x7x365. The Basic Service Agreement does not include the cost of PM parts or any costs associated with emergency maintenance (EM) service.
Standard Service Agreement
Includes everything in the Basic Service Agreement, plus the costs of all parts associated with PM service; The Standard Service Agreement does not include EM labor, travel or parts charges.
Extended Warranty Agreement
Includes everything in the Standard Service Agreement, plus the costs of all labor, travel, and parts associated with EM service.
Providing anesthesia service support for all major brands and models
Datex-Ohmeda • Spacelabs • Drager • GE Medical • Datascope • Philips • Penlon
Offering the most experienced technicians in the industry
- All services are performed by our qualified, factory-trained technicians. Metropolitan’s service representatives are among the most experienced in the industry, with an average of 15 years’ experience each.
- Our strategically located technicians can travel to you quickly and get your systems running again in no time.
- Benefiting from continuing anesthesia service education and access to a large inventory of parts and accessories (including OEM parts), Metropolitan technicians will ensure that your equipment operates with optimal uptime and in compliance with the highest industry standards.
- Metropolitan Medical Services has earned a reputation as uncompromisingly diligent in its efforts to supply customers with the best and most affordable service available today.
- Anesthesia Repair Parts Sales
- Depot Repair Services
- Trace Gas Analysis
- Quality Assurance Maintenance Inspections
- Optional Anesthesia Vaporizer Output Verification
- Room Air Ventilation Exchange Rates