Click to Enlarge
Features on the Modulus SE anesthesia machine:
- 7800 Series electronic ventilator
- 7900 SmartVent ventilator available
- Continuous, intermittent suction regulator
- Monitoring includes: Volume, Pressure and Oxygen Inspired
- Modes CMV, PCV (with SmartVent)
- Mechanical/pneumatic oxygen flow meters (needle valves and glass flow tubes) and vaporizers, manual and spontaneous
- Open or closed scavenger interface
Datex-Ohmeda Modulus SE Anesthesia Machine
The Datex Ohmeda Modulus SE Anesthesia Machine comes standard with the model 7800 electronic ventilator, and features a Selecta-Tek Back Bar that facilitates mounting 3 Tek-5 vaporizers. Each unit comes with a 3-drawer module and overhead shelving. Like all Ohmeda machines the supply pressure gauges, flow meter controls and ventilator functions have easy access. They are easy to reach and in clear view for the medical caregiver.
Anesthetic monitoring features inspired Volume, and pressure and oxygen concentration. The machine offers an ascending bellows ventilator (Model 7800), manual/spontaneous breathing, mechanical flow meters (rotameter/flow tube) and vaporizers. Traditional size and configuration of absorber head and higher volume breathing circuit. Removable vaporizers mounted on a Selecta- Tek Back Bar. Can be used with non-rebreathing circuits. Opened or closed scavenger interface. Machine Weight is approximately 306 lbs.