Click to Enlarge
Features on the Fabius GS anesthesia machine:
- High performance ventilation with versatility that's more flexible and economical to use than traditional gas-driven bellows ventilators
- Compact, convenient breathing system that's ergonomically designed for optimal positioning
- ClinicalVisionTM - monitoring solution that allows caregiver to view patient monitoring and clinical data simultaneously
- Customized design for flexibility and ease of use
- Ready for IT-integration
- Low-flow ventilation
- Electronic vertical flow controls and electronic fresh gas flow indicators
- Intelligent cable management for reduced clutter and easier patient trans
- Easy integration into existing hospital information system
- Continuous monitoring during transport and automatic reconfiguration of site specific parameters with Dräger's innovative Infinity Docking Stations (IDS).
Because every hospital has its own challenges, the Fabius GS comes with an open, modular architecture. This allows the Fabius GS to be customized to suit your needs.
It comes with a powerful and accurate E-vent piston ventilator and technology that delivers ICU-like ventilation performance without drive gas. Volume control, pressure control, pressure support (PS) and SIMV/PS - all major ventilation modes can be supported with the Fabius GS.
It also comes standard with an integrated, high contrast monitor that displays vital ventilation parameters and curves in real time; virtual flow tubes that show individual gas flows; and, a mechanical tube that shows the total gas flow, which is displayed even in the unlikely event of power failure.
With all this, plus a new, highly maneuverable trolley featuring a convenient central brake for quick and easy workstation positioning, the Fabius GS is a logical choice for whatever your anesthetic needs.