Click to Enlarge
Standard features and configurations include:
- Large high resolution color touch screen
- No fan design
- Touch & Configure
- Water-proof & dust-proof keypad design
- Pacemaker detection
- Electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- Pitch tone
- iSEAPTM ECG algorithm optimized for arrhythmia detection, pacemaker detection, and HR measurement
- iMATTM SpO2 algorithm with outstanding motion resistance and low perfusion resistance performance
- iCUFSTM NIBP algorithm optimized for cardiac patients, hypertensive patients, and neonatal patients
- Large storage capacity
- Nurse call function
- LAN connection with DHCP support
- Optional built-in Wi-Fi
- Bi-directional communication with the MFM-CMS central station
- HL7 support
- VGA output
EDAN iM70 Patient Monitor
Standard Parameters: 3/5-lead ECG, RESP, EDAN SpO2, EDAN NIBP, PR, 2-TEMP
Optional Parameters: Nellcor OxiMaxTM SpO2, Omron NIBP, 2-IBP, Respironics CO2, C.O., Phasein Anesthetic Gas/O2
The iM70 patient monitor is embedded with the latest advancements in design, adding new technology to the i Series portfolio across multiple applications, from general care to anesthesia monitoring, while staying connected to hospital IT systems in all divisions and facilities.
Offering high resolution color TFT-LCD and customizable shortcut menus designed for easy one-touch access to frequent used functions, allowing more attentions to patient care.
iM60 has a low-powered design and fanless structure which creates no noise and no dust accumulations.
This monitor can easily communicate with existing hospital IT systems, as well as other facilities, offering HL7, LAN, built-in Wi-Fi, Nurse Call, and Defibrillator Synchronization.
With optional parameters from IBP to cardiac output, from capnography to anesthesia gas, iM70 can meet more advanced clinical requirements in cardiovascular monitoring and gas monitoring.