Click to Enlarge
Features included with the Aestiva anesthesia machine:
- Professionally refurbished
- Aestiva/5 and Aestiva 3000 machines available
- Smartvent 7900 ventilator
- 7100 ventilator available
- Patient breathing system with circle module
- Low-flow anesthesia
- Three-gas delivery system
- Open, flexible architecture
- Fold-up writing shelf
- Light strip
- Lockable drawer
- Integrated O2 flowmeter
- Integrated suction
- One-year warranty
Optional features include:
- Air-flow tube: single or dual
- Cylinder yokes: up to four on a two-vaporizer system, five on a three-vaporizer system
- Auxiliary common gas outlet
- Bain module
- Integrated suction (central or Venturi)
- Integrated auxiliary O2 flowmeter
- Silicone breathing circuit kits
GE Aestiva Anesthesia Machine - Refurbished
A reliable, cost-effective anesthesia machine providing a full line of features for clinicians in a design plan that integrates quality architecture and an innovative breathing system.
With the Smartvent feature included, the Aestiva offers different vent modes to bring flexibility and optimization to the operating room for adult, neonatal, and compromised patients.
The 7900 Smartvent offers Volume and Pressure Mode ventilation. It can be upgraded to include Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV) with Pressure Support and Pressure Support with Apnea backup (PSVPro), tidal volume compensation, electronic PEEP, and a cardiac bypass case mode.
The architecture of the Aestiva is an open system with a lower overall height that can be configured to individual specifications. It can be configured with two or three vaporizers, different shelf and drawer combinations with top shelf locking, and a folding side shelf.
The innovative breathing system features a “no tools” disassembly of components that are autoclavable and latex-free. This system helps to protect components from becoming disconnected or damaged.