Click to Enlarge
At a glance, the professionally refurbished GE Aisys Carestation features:
- Superior 7900 SmartVent ventilation
- Exclusive monitoring technology, including full range of vital signs monitoring
- Rotating breathing circuit that lets you bring anesthesia delivery closer to your patient
- Signature lighting that emphasizes active controls
- Easy-to-use Centricity systems automatically collects and documents anesthesia delivery and physiological data
- Integrated Advanced Breathing System (ABS™) provides a low circuit volume that delivers fast-response, ideal for low-flow anesthesia
- Exclusive Aladin™ cassette for anesthetic agent vaporization supports automatic agent identification and record keeping of set agent concentration, gas consumption and fresh gas flow compensation
GE Aisys Carestation - Clinical excellence through patient-focused care
The professionally refurbished Aisys® Carestation® from GE Healthcare was designed to help deliver unmatched performance through patient-focused care.
GE's perioperative carestations integrate devices, therapies and information systems at the point of need – at your fingertips. This concept was pioneered in response to your needs and concerns. The Aisys Carestation offers GE's most complete anesthesia solution yet.
The Aisys Carestation includes the exclusive INview™ Patient Displays, which provides physicians the flexibility to position the patient monitoring, ventilation data, and controls where you need them. Combined with your facility's clinical information systems, the Aisys Carestation helps assess costs and improve efficiencies. Track usage and capture costs using accurate gas and agent consumption measurements.
Superior 7900 SmartVent™ technology provides the flexibility to accommodate a broad range of patients: neonates, cardiac, compromised and routine cases. The Aisys Carestation is modular in design, and upgradeable to accommodate emerging technologies, while maintaining the same familiar user interface and fresh gas delivery as our traditional flow tube based anesthesia machines.
Full vital signs monitoring is combined with clinical information systems supply the features, benefits and data to help create the safest environment and most accurate care possible for you and your patients.