Click to Enlarge
- Respiratory mechanics module integrates data from most popular ventilators, plus pressure/volume and flow/volume loops
- A choice of non-invasive cardiac output solutions makes it possible to cost-effectively enhance care
- Bispectral Index™ (BIS™) measurements help anesthesiologists achieve optimum titration.
- OR-specific alarm structure, remote control and Unity View™ display configurability allow users to concentrate on the patient
- Electronically receive up-to-the-minute lab results at the point of care to enhance ICU efficiency
- CRG Plus™ 24-hour, beat-to-beat trend package for neonate monitoring includes heart rate, Sp02, mean arterial pressure, TcP02 , TcC02, C02 and respiration waveforms to evaluate the possible occurrence of bradycardia and apnea events
GE Solar 8000M Patient Monitor
High-performance, high-value monitoring - neonate to adult
The Solar 8000M continues to push the envelope in monitoring sophistication. Its exceptional range of advanced solutions helps clinicians cost-effectively improve the care process in demanding environments throughout the healthcare enterprise.
Interfaces enhance versatility and value. Interfaces to over 70 devices make the Solar 8000M your single, convenient reference point for efficient patient assessment
The Solar 8000M offers care-unit-driven solutions.
Department-specific software helps the clinician optimize patient care and clinical efficiency.
The monitor offers versatility, allowing you to match the monitor to the need.
The Solar 8000M offers exceptional flexibility in system arrangement.