Click to Enlarge
Standard features and configurations include:
- Flow and FiO2 control all in one
- Mixed gas port for intermittent or continuous monitoring of O2 concentration
- Low Flow Model: (0-10 LPM) - Delivers 0-10 LPM of air, oxygen or a combination of both
- High Flow Model: (0-50 LPM) - Delivers 0-50 LPM of air, oxygen or a combination of both
- Pole mount included for easy transport or storage
- Quiet operation for minimal patient stimulation
- 24-month warranty
Maxtec MaxFLO2 Air/Oxygen Mixer
Mixing Air & Oxygen made simple, quick and affordable!
The all-new MaxFLO2 from Maxtec is an affordable method of mixing and monitoring air and oxygen. The MaxFLO2 is available in two models, a High Flow (0-50 LPM) and a Low Flow (0-10 LPM). Each unit comes equipped with dual flowmeters and a mixed gas analysis port for intermittent or continuous monitoring of FiO2. High Flow units also come standard with our 2-in-1 Adapter that allows for connection of 22mm or 15mm tubing. Every Low Flow unit comes with our 3-in-1 Adapter which allows for connection to 15mm & 22mm tubing or ¼” cannula.