Click to Enlarge
Features on the Spacelabs BleaseSirius Anesthesia System:
- NEW OPTION AVAILABLE: Advanced electronic flow meter option. Digitally enhanced, EMR-friendly visualization for increased accuracy and patient safety . Click here to read more. Click here to see it in action.
- Open architecture
- Build your own machine with choice of ventilator, technique, auxiliary common gas outlet, and advanced monitoring
- New perioperative-specific software
- One touch control monitoring
- Multiple screen configurations and automatic agent identification available on monitors
- Seamless connectivity and data transfer
- Advanced Pressure SupportTM
- Precision Pressure ControlTM
- View, save and review spirometry loops
- Measurements and compensation at patient
- Large work surfaces
- Central brake
- Locking drawer combinations
Spacelabs BleaseSirius Anesthesia System
Maneuverability, workspace, storage and usability all form part of the outstanding performance of the BleaseSirius Anesthesia System. The small footprint, central brake and strategically placed handles allow the BleaseSirius to be easily moved and locked into position even when fully loaded.
Rather than having to adapt your patient to the equipment you are using, Spacelabs Healthcare allows you to adapt your equipment to your patients. Frame, ventilator and mounting options provide the customization capabilities you have asked for. High flow or low flow, circle or semi-open systems, BleaseSirius adapts. Cascade flow tubes and a unique moisture management system on the absorber mean precision and control at low flow. An easily accessible scavenging connection point and the option of a highly visible, clearly-marked secondary common gas outlet let you convert to a non-rebreathing circuit quickly and without contaminating the working environment.
While ventilation ensures patients receive adequate oxygenation, reliable vaporization of inhaled anesthesia drugs (or effective intravenous techniques) are critical to ensure adequate anesthesia is provided. The BleaseDatum vaporizer provides excellence in output stability across various flow rates and temperatures, over extended periods of use.