Providing anesthesia service support for all major brands and models
Datex-Ohmeda • Spacelabs • Drager • GE Medical • Datascope • Philips • Penlon
Offering the most experienced biomedical equipment technicians in the industry
- All services are performed by our qualified, factory-trained technicians. Metropolitan’s service representatives are among the most experienced in the industry, with an average of 15 years’ experience each.
- Our strategically located technicians can travel to you quickly and get your systems running quickly.
- Benefiting from continuing anesthesia service education and access to a large inventory of parts and accessories (including OEM parts), Metropolitan technicians will ensure that your equipment operates with optimal uptime and in compliance with the highest industry standards.
- Metropolitan Medical has earned a reputation as uncompromisingly diligent in its efforts to supply customers with the best and most affordable service available today.
- Anesthesia Repair Parts Sales
- Depot Repair Services
- Trace Gas Analysis
- Quality Assurance Maintenance Inspections
- Optional Anesthesia Vaporizer Output Verification
- Room Air Ventilation Exchange Rates