The GE Dash 4000 Vital Signs Monitor is a high-performance, mobile monitoring solution that generates life-critical patient data no matter where you are. Very easy-to-use, the Dash 4000 monitor is versatile enough to implement throughout your entire enterprise. Lightweight (under 10 lbs), durable, and ergonomic, the Dash 4000 features a 10.4″ large-format, full-color active matrix display and provides convenient viewing from across the room. It can be used wherever you need a reliable patient monitor.
The Dash 4000 is the ideal monitor for the demanding needs of surgery center OR’s and post anesthesia care units. The DASH 4000 monitor’s gold standard data acquisition and analysis solutions, such as Marquette ECG and Dinamap NIBP, are standard features. Superior hard-wired and wireless network connectivity options are available. With its modular flexibility, the DASH 4000 offers it all.
Additional features include:
- Affordably add capabilities with plug-and-play convenience
- The DASH 4000 provides revolutionary chest pain care
- First monitor to incorporate ACI-TIPI (Acute Cardiac Ischemia Time-Insensitive Predictive Instrument)
- Automatically calculates a patient’s probability of Acute Coronary Ischemia from 0 to 100%
- Shown to reduce the number of unnecessary admits to the CCU, while helping to confirm appropriate admissions
- Use retrospectively or for real-time clinical decision support
- Predictive reliability dependent on 12-lead quality; our 12SL® remains the industry’s most thorough 12-lead analysis for sensitivity and specificity
- Gold standard Dinamap NIBP accuracy in every GE DASH 4000 monitor
- System consistently produces the most accurate, reliable NIBP determinations available in a bedside monitor
- Stepped deflation with patented peak matching technology helps ride through artifact
- Ideally suited for NICU, PICU and adult hypertensive patients