IntelliVue MP Series (MP20, MP30, MP40, MP50, MP60, MP70, MP90) patient monitors are designed to match the pace and specific needs of adult, pediatric, and neonatal anesthesia and peri-operative care, as well as intensive care and cardiac care environments. Building on Philips’ outstanding history in patient monitoring, IntelliVue has a highly flexible screen configuration, an extensive clinical measurements menu, and built-in clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and multi-lead arrhythmia analysis; and many other powerful features. IntelliVue is very easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
Additional features include:
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions accessible through simple, one-touch commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP70 only.)
- Easy information input and onscreen navigation (optional on MP70)
- Customized viewing options, including ability to view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data
- 10 pre-set screen configurations
- Space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly